Much like our team on the ice, Canucks Sports & Entertainment is looking to the future, building an off-ice team composed of people willing to bring their A-game everyday, take big risks, and change the rules of the game. We are a team who does what it takes to make things happen both on and off the ice and most importantly, we create unforgettable moments that unite us all.
It has been a long 18 months since we have hosted fans at Rogers Arena, and we are excited to create memorable moments for our fans and guests once again. We are now inviting enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join our event staff team and be part of the excitement during Canucks games, Warriors games, and concerts at Rogers Arena. We can’t wait to meet you!
Quick Service Attendants are responsible for providing food and beer service to guests of Rogers Arena. They work on the concourse during Canucks games, Warriors games, concerts, and other events. This is a part-time, hourly, events-based position.
A typical shift includes:
- Providing premium level food and beer service to guests on the concourse during a busy event-time environment during Canucks games, Warriors games, concerts, and events at Rogers Arena
- Consistently providing exceptional and knowledgeable service to our fans and providing a memorable experience with every guest interaction
- Other duties as required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Completion of Serving it Right Certificate
- Must be able to work weeknights, weekends, and holidays with a start time of approximately 5:30pm
- Must be able to safely lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand during scheduled shift, withstand repetitive walking, reaching, and bending for long periods of time
- Have an incredible ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high volume environment while maintaining a first-in-class hospitality and food and beverage experience
- Experience in high paced food retail is an asset
- Non-Canadian residents must hold a valid work permit expiring no earlier than August 2022
Vancouver is one of the most diverse cities in the world and Canucks Sports & Entertainment strives to create a workforce that is inclusive, equitable, and represents our beautiful, unique community. We value unique perspectives, ideas, and creativity that support a diverse, inclusive, respectful, collaborative, and fun work environment. Canucks Sports & Entertainment is committed to building and supporting a diverse team.
Canucks Sports & Entertainment (CSE) is committed to taking all reasonable precautions to provide a safe and healthy environment for all employees, fans, 3rd party partners, volunteers and other visitors to our workplace. Large indoor gatherings are an essential component of our operations. As such, it is a condition of this employment that successful candidates be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and provide confirmation of vaccination status prior to their start date, subject to any approved reasonable accommodation.
CLAC, LOCAL 501 BARGAINING UNIT POSITION
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
Required: Serving it Right