Join us every two weeks at 7 am for a productive start of the day with business conversation and networking! This time, the event will be on May 18th. This space will help you to build trust and genuine connections and networks, get insights about different fields, roles and positions, and also will support your knowledge about the needs in the business world.
What to expect?
Coffee chats are usually in-person meetings you set up with someone you want to add to your network. A virtual coffee chat is the same thing, except you are doing it via video conferencing. In either case, coffee chats are an effective way to make networking more personal.
How to be prepared?
– Find a quiet place so the other end of the line will not struggle to hear you.
– Do a test run to make sure links are working, microphone is on and at the right volume, and that you’re not sitting too close to the screen.
– Pay attention to details such as lighting, background, noise, among others.
– Rehearse your elevator pitch.
– Be on time so attendees do not get distracted.
– Make sure you have your professional information available to share, like your LinkedIn account, social media channels of your business, and website link.